UPDATES...... SOME SONGS.....
Not been blogging this whole week cos Jo wasn't feeling well and I was totally absorbed in watching my current favourite Taiwan serial drama 命中注定 我愛你 the last 3 days..... IMO the best Taiwan drama serial so far...thks to Von who told me to watch it. This is the first Taiwan show that doesn't have very hunky actors or extremely pretty actresses...... just ok looking. In fact the Lead actor looks a little like Sim Koo and the Lead actress has the late Anita Mui's features. I think Dylan is quite cool looking..... like him a lot! I just luv the story line...... I was crying, laughing and angry all at the same time while watching the drama.... some parts are really heart warming! Ok ok....updates.....

Had dinner at my aunt's place last week. She taught me how to make these kueh using left over porridge! So economical and not to mention delicious, especially with the cai po.


Last Saturday was my dear Hb's birthday. We wanted to celebrate at Vines but changed our minds after walking past Chuan Fa Steamboat Restaurant....keke...... saw the wide spread of food and decided to cancel our reservation (Vines is just few doors away)! I think it's better to make reservation earlier and ask for air con area.... if not, you'll be perspiring like siao! Both Tom & I liked the Tom Yum soup...... not too spicy and very appetising. Will be back again. Here's some pics of what we did on his birthday.........

First stop: XY invited us to attend a Blue Ribbon Fun fair cos she had an ice-cream booth there. We bought Jo a Strawberry cheesecake ice-cream and I went to get my ankle stained with Henna.....haha..... not very nice cos I think the young girl was tired as she seemed to be trembling throughout the time she was drawing on me!


Took a pic with Jacelyn Tay at the fun fair promoting the new product, Neostrata so went over for a pic with her. I hate taking pic with skinny people...... makes me look really fat! She isn't like very pretty but I like her fair and almost flawless skin....*envious*......


2nd stop: Let's start with some lovey dovey pics.......


At Chuan Fa Steamboat Restaurant

We visited Hinghwa last Sunday. Wanted to catch up with some old friends but guess most of them had left and some had meetings to attend. We didn't stay back to chat cos Jo was tired. Some pics of Jo & I before service.....


In the evening, Gil gave us a treat at Sakae Restaurant as a birthday gift to Tommy. We ordered our usual faves and some new items like the Miso clam Soup and Garlic Rice. The soup was disappointing but the garlic rice was fragrant and soft plus I like the Sakura shrimps..... heehee....Gil thot they were dried shrimps..... haha.......(want to know why I am laughing? Check out her blog). Thanks Gillian for the the treat!

Dinner Treat at Sakae



Some pics of my simple home-cooked food for Tom & I:



Before I sign off...here are some songs that I like from 命中注定 我愛你.... ..... cute, sweet and heart warming.....

九十九次我爱他


心愿便利貼


半情歌- 元若藍 (This is my fave song from the show)


Hope you liked the songs too!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 7/19/2008 09:46:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors