A WEDDING AND OTHER STUFF
Goodness, I've got so many photos in this post and most of them are pics of me...hahaha......."Zi Lian"! Skip this post if you're sick of seeing me....lol!

Last Friday, sweet Von came over to our place to pass me my advance birthday present. She and her dear friend bought these bento accessories for me...... I was thrilled..... luv them especially the fruits food dividers...kawaii-ne! Thks Von and friend.


On Saturday, we attended Thiam Seng and Jeni's wedding. Tom led the worship for the wedding ceremony. I must specially mention here about my most helpful friend Michelle! She doesn't even know the couple but still willingly became the keyboardist and MC for the dinner....... amazing right.... that's her..... always willing to go the extra mile for those who need help! Here's the pics from the wedding.....

I am all doll-up for the wedding
Jo & I...pai seh to take too many pics of myself so got my son to pose with me....keke!
Ok....here's the wedding photos.....
Videos of their wedding....
March in


Jeni saying her vow


Kiss the bride


March out



We had dinner at my aunt's place cos my mom cooked chicken rice and char siew. I took some pictures of my aunt's Swaroski crystals' collection and souvenirs that she bought from the many countries that she had visited! They were a real feast for the eyes!


Haha...not forgetting myself too!
My mom bought this lovely fruit and rose hips tea for an after dinner treat....refreshing!

Cherry Season is here, yeah! My Sil bought some sweet cherries from Giant for us..... btw, cherries are my favourite fruit. They look really pretty too!

More pics of Home-cooked food by me.....

Daphne and friend will be bringing us for dinner this Saturday....looking forward to it! I am now having headache choosing a place to celebrate my birthday with my family (it's a tradition for the BD person to give a treat on her BD in my family!). I am deciding between Joe's Kitchen, Thai Cuisine or some other food. Do give some suggestions....must be nice one hor.... better still if it's cheap and good..... and no Beisheng pls..... want something different! Have a good day my dear friends!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 7/30/2008 01:10:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors