SOMETHING TO DO B4 SLEEPING......
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not that I know of.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last week while watching Korean drama

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No......

4. WHAT IS YR FAVOURITE MEAT/POULTRY?
Chicken.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
1 at home. 2 in heaven.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course, I am the best!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Sometimes...... ok maybe slightly more then sometimes...keke!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, I would luv to have them 4ever.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Siao, spend $$$$ to frighten yourself... no way!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Hmm...... Cereal Prawns counted a not???

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I wear sandals most of the time....need no untying.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
The joy of the Lord is my strength! So I am strong.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate chip and mint ice-cream

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their smell.

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink..... of course!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?
My eczema filled back! Can't wear bareback clothes at all.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Barnabas, my late son.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
No, it's ok.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Not wearing any pants or shoes now..... in shorts and blouse....honestly, you don't want to know what I am wearing now!

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A mouthful of crab stick salad that I was preparing for Tom's bento tomorrow.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sound from my fan...haha!

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
White cos I can lighten every colour and make them all pastels.

23. FAVORITE SMELL?
Joash's hair.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My hb.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I took this from somewhere and I like that person's blog.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Synchronised swimming.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Mostly black with some reds...... all natural.


28. EYE COLOR?
Black

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes, Acuvue daily.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Most seafood and Japanese cuisine.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings. Like I say, I will never pay $$$ to frighten myself.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Meet Dave

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A mixed of orange, pink, blue and beige.... and it's not exactly a shirt.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter, can't take heat plus I would really luv to see and touch some snow.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs cos they are less wet.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice-jelly...... Btw, I am not sweet tooth.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
My friends.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
My hb.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
How to potty train your child in one day.


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't use a mouse so no mouse pad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Nanny by Adrian Pang


42. FAVORITE SOUND?
A tie between my son's laughters and my hb's snores.....haha!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
So hard to choose cos don't really know them well, not my era so neither!

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Perth.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I am a MOTHER...so mothering is my special talent! But I do have other talents, too many to named them out...... talk abt over-confident!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Singapore.

47. WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD DO THESE?
All who read my blog!

GOODNITE!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 9/10/2008 12:04:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors