HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! FOOD & BEAUTY STUFF.....
Just a short post on National Day. We went to my SIL's place this morning cos Jo wanted to play with his cousins. Think he liked their company a lot. I also bought myself a $10 blouse at one of the booths in Civic Centre...... happy! We stayed at home to watched the NDP on TV and I fried some bee hoon for dinner. Here are some snippets of the parade..... mostly fireworks....... don't ask me how I got these pics......keke!

Our NDP dinner at home
The masks I ordered online from a forum had arrived while we're watching the parade...... 140 masks altogether.....scary ya! But 100 of them belong to Gil! These masks are so much cheaper to get online from a BP (80 cents each). Gil bought them at a shop and they cost $1.50 for one mask! Another cheap buy....... yeah!
Thot of a dear friend today. "DLYM, it may appear tough and confusing at the moment, I believe it's another opportunity to bring your focus back to HIM again . I truly hope you will be able to sort out all the emotions in yr heart and mind and stand up for what you know is the right thing to do. Don't rush, give God a chance to speak and walk with you thru' this seemingly hard time. we'll be there for you."

Ok back to food. I packed 2 bentos for Tommy this week. Presenting my masterpieces.........

Star shape sandwich with tuna filling, sausages and cherry tomatoes on picks.
Oyster Sauce noodles with fish balls and Fried Chicken on picks. I finished preparing these bentos at about 5.45 am! Guess what time I woke up????
Dinners I cooked this week...................



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 8/09/2008 11:07:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors