UPDATES, DARYL'S 21st BD & PICNIC @ WEST COAST PARK
Went JB on Saturday with Gil. We had did some shopping at Popular, City Sq and had dinner at Kim Gary. Think we might not dine there again. the service was real bad and the food wasn't exactly fantastic. I've forgotten to have my Robin Baskin's ice-cream. Must remember the next time. As the Causeway wasn't jammed, we reached home within 20 minutes from JB!





Attended church on Sunday and had a great time as usual. It was Children's Day special service. Kids between 7 - 12 years old were allowed into the sanctuary. As Jo was too young, we were told to go the gallery. Anyway, Jo didn't attend Sunday school that day cause the Speaker Nicholas Choo (Liang Zhi Qiang look alike) was entertaining enough to capture his attention! The kids were also giggling and enjoying the service. I had the privileged of attending this anointed Children Pastor's workshops twice and was quite surprised to see him in church. The message was about making a difference no matter how young or old we are. I was touched by the real stories he told. I must say I was rather impressed by the effort that CEFC made to honour the kids and teachers by dedicating the whole Sunday service to them...applause!

In the evening, we were at Ben Loo's place to celebrate Daryl's 21st birthday. There was an excellent "execution ground" near the party area and we had fun sending "Showers of Blessings" over Daryl..... muahahahahaha! Think Ra & Em would love to be there too! See pics below......





Regina came over to our place in the afternoon on Monday and we had fun chatting and applying the black mask again! Calvin joined us for dinner at Causeway point in the evening. This girl really has all the luck with guys!



Celebrated Children's Day with my kids on Tuesday. We play lots of games and they were high from all the laughter. I also made a mini note board with some note pad and laminating sheets. Bought markers and erasers to go with it. The kids love them and I gave them some time to draw on the boards at the end of the class. I was tired out from all the games and standing.... think I am getting old!



As Wednesday was public holiday (Hari Raya cum Children's Day), we decided to have a picnic at West Coast Park. Gil, Kuen, Daryl, Dawn, Justin, Jerome, Ruby and kids were with us too so it was quite a big group. Gil prepared some yummy sandwiches and I fried bee hoon and nuggets. Ruby made some super "shiok" orange juice and bought ice lollies and watermelons. Joash was the happiest. He was flying kite, kicking ball, running and more running, playing at playground and sucking on ice lollies! I think we should bring him outdoor more often tho' I hate to be under the sun! Here are the pics.....









Video of me flying kite and someone screaming away at the back....no. it's not me, see if you can guess who the person was...lol!






Like I say, I hate to be under the sun cos I get "burnt" easily. In fact all of us had sunburn. Tom, Jo and I was all red and dark after the picnic. Presenting the "TANS"....lol......





From left to right: Mrs Tan, Junior Tan and Mr Tan..... lame ya!



In the evening, we had dinner at Siam Kitchen. I always like their green curry and simple food. Did some marketing and Jo was also throwing a terrible tantrums till my ear drums nearly burst from his screaming (I had to carry him and he wanted only me and no one else...grrrr....)! This boy is really testing our patience.

From left to right (Top): Keropok,Green Chicken Curry, Yellow beans and Garlic Kang Kong.
From left to right (Bottom): Spring rolls and Deep Fried Garoupa.



DINNER & BENTO

Cooked this Seafood Miso Udon for dinner last week and Tom luv it. He finished every single drop of the soup...think miso is rather appetising! Jo wanted some too.



Tom's bento: Macaroni with Crabsticks, Finger food, Chocolate Buns and Chicken Glutinous Rice

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 10/02/2008 02:24:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors