MY NEW BABE AND JB TRIP
Presenting my new "baby"..........

Canon IXUS 85 IS.... isn't she sexy and slim....I am not kidding, she's the slimmest among her IXUS kakis...haha! It was a real surprise for me when Tom brought this babe home and hid it in the cupboard. Blur me, didn't even notice it when it was placed right in front of me...... anyway, what's new! I was so glad to have it earlier cos I could take pics for my short trip to JB. So, all the pics from this post onwards are all taken with my new cam.



SHORT TRIP TO JB: 5th - 7th Dec 2008

Day 1 - I had to attend a full dress rehearsal in the morning and was exhausted (Aunty visited me the day before) by the time we drove in to JB (Thank you Uncle Kishore for the Trajet.). The hotel room wasn't ready even tho' we're late. To cut the long irritating story short, the room's aircon was not working and Tom had to give them a piece of his mind before they gave us a new room. When we finally settled down, it was almost dinner time and we're famished! Since Kei and Ra will be late, we decided to meet them at City Square. We had Japanese food at the "Pokemon" restaurant at the mall. Been there 3 times and the food was still good. Ra and Kei had dinner there too and we went to do some shopping. Went back to the hotel after dinner and do all the usual stuff like watching TV and snacking. Jo slept really late. Both Gil and I didn't have a good sleep... thanks to Jo's terrible sleeping patterns and flying leg.... poor Gil.....she was so tired the next day.

JB DAY 1




Day 2 - We woke up to a very full brekkie at at the hotel and drove all the way to Kota Tinggi and we almost lost our. Well, it wasn't very fruitful cos the water looked yucky! Then we had lunch in a Hong Kong Cafe at Jusco, followed by shopping at Toys'R Us for Jo. Bought his favourite Thomas and Bob the builder toys but kept some away. It was definitely cheaper as compared to Sg. Went back to the hotel for a little break before heading o Tebrau Garden for our Seafood feast. The dinner was ok. I felt that the standard of the food had dropped drastically. Told Tom that we must explore other seafood places the next time. It was back to the hotel again and we decided to punk Kuen this time round. All I could say was that this punk did more than I could imagine..... think it's time for me to step down from the punk scene!

JB Day 2




Day 3 - Jo woke up early and disturbed everyone. We had breakfast at the hotel while Ra, Mich and Kuen had instant noodles. We checked out earlier and went Holiday Plaza for shopping. Gil and I had our nails done. Brave Mich left on her own after shopping cos she needed to meet her bf for dinner. We wanted to have A&W Root Beer Float so badly so we kept searching for the restaurant and we're rewarded with not just floats but curly fries too! Did our last shopping at Giant before heading home. I bought my first Christmas tree there ...... Jo will be so happy to see it on Christmas. Gil paid for it first cos I didn't have money with me and she decided to give us the tree as a Christmas present...Thks Gil!

JB Day 3



On Monday, we celebrated my mom's birthday at Hotpot Culture. The food was alright but I prefer Chuan Fa's steamboat. Finally, we get to see my sis' bf. In the evening, we went Courts and Ikea to do some shopping with my aunt and mom. Btw, today's my mom's actual birthday.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Pics of our lunch at Hotpot Culture




I miss bento-ing and will start doing that again this Friday. Tom will be happy to hear that. Going to be real busy with 2 Christmas parties coming up but at the same time, I am looking forward to them. Here's a song to get you into the Christmas mood..

Alvin & the Chipmunks

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 12/10/2008 11:09:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors