MY NEW LOVE
Like my new blog skin....so me ya? This post is dedicated to my new "love" of the moment...... yes all things cute and miniature! I have not been updating cos my son and I were down with flu and cough for the last 2 weeks and I am soooooooooooooo tired from taking care of him and myself.

Ok, let me introduce my new hobby...........

These dough models that I created while playing with Jo sparked off my interest....... Cute? Can you tell that they are cakes?
Now for the new love.... Re-ment miniatures. Initially, I wanted to start with one box but realised that it was much cheaper if I bought the whole 10 sets so I got the Rainbow Deli series from Taka which I've been coveting for a long time...... they are super adorable and "real"! Here's the pics of my first collection .... dear, more to come ya, and oh, a showcase to put my little treasures will be nice too... hehe! (The pics are taken without flash so they appeared a little dark.)


Meatloaf/Hamburgers & Minestrone Soup


Berry Patch Yogurt & Avocado Salad


Casserole & Pot Pie

Fries/Hash brown & Spaghetti

Pumpkin Gratin & Pumpkin Pudding.... and not forgetting my little Pumpkin too!
Cheese Croquettes..... I think Jo looks so deliciously model-like in this pic!
Recommended Desserts
Golden Chicken and Popcorn Shrimps

Bagels and Cream Cheese.... this set made me the saddest cos I realised that I had thrown 2 tiny spread knives away unknowingly...boo hoo.... *tears*!
Btw, all sets comes with it's own special card and menu. Re-ment boxes are not marked in some places so you have to risk buying replicas if you're not getting the whole set. If you're interested to know more, these are the websites to view the minis:
And "NO" I am not advertising for them but I do wish that they would give me some free minis if they ever see this post...... fat hope I know! That's all for now. will update on the next post with tons of my beautiful pictures of real food and people...keke........ will be meeting Rachel and the gang for dinner in the evening so got to start preparing now.... sayonara!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 11/29/2008 03:40:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors