OUR 7TH ANNIVERSARY CUM JO'S 1ST BIRTHDAY!


I woke up this morning feeling very "gan cheong" about putting up this pics...don't know why...... maybe last night while I was uploading them, the computer hanged!!!!! I hate computers but they are just so important.....grrrrrr!

Anyway...... I am going to tell my story now...... will divide them into 3 chapters........ happy reading


CHAPTER 1

Yesterday, we had a fun, sweet & unforgettable 7th Wedding Anniversary. It was also Joash's 1st birthday. I started the day with pumping milk & housework. Tom called to say "Happy Anniversary" and we chatted for a while. Then at about 11.30 am, the door bell rang and someone sent a vase of lovely flowers with two lovebirds for our anniversary & Jo's birthday. It was none other than my long time best friend Ale....... she is already so busy with moving house but yet still remembers this special day........ Ale love you sooooooooooo much! Thank you for being such a fantastic friend.

I took some pics of Joash with his 1st birthday balloon while feeding him lunch (see I told you I am multi-tasked!). He was so cooperstive and smile so happily and cheekily at the camera. Oh, my darling little Prince is eating better now. He also tried holding my hand and walked around the house..... can't imagine my boy boy will be walking soon and I will have to chase him everywhere soon (well, Godma, you must help ok....Mich...you too.....I think you can be the Godsis......and that will make me your Godma......hahahahahaha!). I must say that the choice of taking care of Jo's all by myself was a right decision. I get to see all his firsts and I believe our attachment is strong. Think I am also beginning to enjoy my time with him even more (that does not mean that I will consider having another kid...ok!).


CHAPTER 2

Tom came back in the afternoon. We did not have our lunch cos we wanted to leave "space" for the buffet...... so greedy ya?? We wanted so much to eat at Kuishin-bo but they were fully booked but we thought maybe we could go down and queue for a seat then. So cut the long story short, the queue were ridiculously long! In the end, we decided to have Steamboat buffet at Suntec Convention Hall instead. When we were there, there was a scene right at the entrance...... this guy was shouting angrily at the waitress about something...... so worried that he might just overturn the hot soup!!!!

Well, that did not dampen our celebrative mood........ plus we were already so hungry from the long walk (suntec is so big..... and still got to carry Joash!). The food is ok...... and I like the "Ba Tang" fish most..... very fresh! The soup base was very tasty. There wasn't much variety though...... a bit like Yong Tau Foo. The strangest part was that they served chicken rice instead of the plain ones! Overall..... the food is good but think we will not go a second time cos "sian" to eat the same thing again. Joash sat thru' the dinner munching his biscuit and we had a fun time taking pics together. We left the place with very full tummies!

CHAPTER 3

Just when I thought that my day was coming to an end after I put Jo down o sleep, I heard some strange noise coming form the living room. So I went out to check. Tom tried to act as if there was no one around..... but his expression gave him away (told you he can't act right!). I went to open the door........ and saw all the shoes outside ........... oh boy, I am so smart...... can't stand it......... come on...... you want to punk the Punk Dowager.......... not a chance!

Yup..... Mich, Ra, Em, Daphne, Gillian, Daryl & Kian Kei were here (btw, it was already 11 pm!) to gave a us a surprise visit. They were so sweet....... even bought a cake for us. It was so yummy, we finished the whole cake in minutes! Tom told them to help get him the pink tulips for me...... so touched! We had a good time together. Thanks guys & gals for making this day an unforgettable one for us........ luv you!

THE END

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 1/26/2007 10:28:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors