JOASH'S ROUTINE WHEN HE TURNS ONE
I have been busy preparing for Jo's birthday bash this Sunday. Yup, feeling excited about it..... I know some of you are also looking forward to the party.....ya? My Party Team....you ready....it's tomorrow you know! We have decided to let Jo rest at home for today so as to "conserve" energy for his "BIG DAY".

Oh ya...to update..... my son will not be toothless on his 1st birthday..... yes, God has decided that Joash should have at least a bit of a tooth on his 1st birthday so .............. We found a half left front tooth popped out of his gum....... (Godma Gillian you must see this.... I think he looks so cute! You will see him showing off his new tooth at Tom's blog soon....I hope!) Anyway, you will all see it tomorrow.

Joash has also started to show interest in playing with us like throwing balls for us to catch and pretending to use the phone to chat with us......... so I have decided to come up with a more structured routine with planned programmes for him...... it's time I start picking up my skills in teaching young children again (don't worry, I won't stress him, I believe that kids learn thru; play!)...this time with my own son. Below is what I have planned for him:

Bet 9.30 - 10 am: Rise & Shine
10 - 10.30 am : Breakfast & Shower
10.30 - 11.am : Play in playpen on his own
11 - 11.15 am : PE (means crawling or walking around the house)
11.15 - 11.30 am : Free play
11.30 - 11.45 am : Read with mummy time
11.45 - 12 noon : Free play
12 noon - 1.45 pm: Drink milk & nap
1.45 - 2.30 pm : Lunch
2.30 - 2.45 pm : Structured play
2.45 - 3 pm : Exploring with writing materials or anything he likes to try
3 - 3.15 pm : Free play
3.15 - 3.30 pm : Sing along with mummy
3.30 - 3.45 pm : PE
3.45 - 5 .30 pm : Drink milk and nap
5.30 - 5.45 pm : Snack
5.45 - 6 pm : Bath time
6 - 7 pm : Free play with daddy or outing
7 - 7.30 pm : Dinner
7.30 - 9 pm : Read, play, anything with daddy & mummy
9 pm : Drink milk and sleep (hopefully...haha!)

Hmm....... I could do up the house and make it more attractive for Jo for learn and play in...... any volunteers or ideas??? Friends, if you have any suggestions for what Jo should try or play.....pls tag me..... thks....love you...see you...tata!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 1/20/2007 12:04:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors