POST NEW YEAR'S DAY PICS AND THOUGHTS.

NOTE: These are just some pics, you will have go to Tom's blog for more. Hope he will upload them soon. Btw, for this slide, you have to use your mouse to point to the pic so that you can see the captions.

We were so busy having fun so no special post for New Year's Day. It was so eventfull (notice that it is LL, cos full of events mah!) I am going to list down all the things I did and eat for these 3 days, starting from New Year's Eve. Be prepared....it's going to be a very looooooooooooooooooong post! So go grab a drink and some snacks before you continue to read!

31st December 2006 (last day)

We had a year end teachers' meeting in the afternoon. Wow, it's been a long time since I joined the Children's gathering, what to do, Joash comes first! I led Praise & Worship (have not led for as long as I was preggy till Jo's arrival!). It was fun and funny..... we laughed a lot during praise and worshipping with so many people was great (really missed it). It was also Gerry's birthday so we sang her a birthday song with her playing on the keyboard..haha! The meeting was great, there were laughters as well as tears from the sharing..... overall, we enjoyed ourselves. Oh ya, the food was great too, we catered the famous Chong Pang Fried Bee hoon and Nasi Lemak for lunch..... yummy........ just the thought of it makes me hungry!

In the evening, we had vegetarian food with Tommy's family at Guan Yin Restaurant. The food was quite good. I like the "abalone" most. Joash cried throughout the whole dinner! Guess their faces were unfamiliar to him. We also gave our nieces and nephews their belated Christmas presents and they loved it. We went home after that.

Gillian, Nicky & Kenneth came over to our place for count down at 10pm. We (nicky, ken & I) had a "sinful" time looking at pretty gals pics (Ale, you were were one of them..... yes a hot mama! "ouch"). Kenneth sculptured some balloons for me. They were so nice, especially the pink rose. About 11.50pm, we switched on the TV for the countdown. We exchanged kisses (on the cheeks and only the gals did that!) at 12 am sharp...haha! After that, Gillian, Nicky & my hubby watched Death note while Kenneth and I watched some funny videos online. We stayed up till about 4 am!!! Gosh, have not done this for a long time..... so tired, I am getting old! Gillian & I slept in the bed room. The guys were given a bigger spce to sleep in..... the living room on Joash's bumper mat...haha! Gillian and I were talking about some family stuff when suddenly, the fan speed went down, I was a little shocked (who won't after watching Death Note!). The guys were hiding at the bedside...... goodness, trust them to play such silly pranks at an unearthly hourly...... Gillian and I wacked them with our bolsters! We finally slept at about 4 plus.

Phew ........ what a long day for me!

1st January 2007 - NEW YEAR'S DAY

Nicky & Kenneth left my place about 9 am. Gillian had breakfast with us before leaving. She just got to take a last look at Joash before leaving. Joash was delighted to see her. They were so in loved..... haha!

Tom & I took a short nap in the afternoon when Joash was having his. Rachel, Daryl & Michelle called us and we arranged to meet again. Unfortunately, Tommy got to go over to Chevrons for an emergency case so they had to come over to our place first. They came about 3 plus and had Hokkien mee for lunch. Gillian, Nicky, Nat & Tim joined us in the evening for dinner. We had steamboat buffet at Hotel Royal. It's the only place that is more affordable for them. The food was ok only! The restaurant had changed so much since the last time I been there (before I got married! Hee!). Joash wasn't very cooperative cos he was rather tired from the many activities. Poor boy! Too bad his parents just cannot sit still, what to do! In the end the whole lot of them came and stayed overnight at our place except Nicky and Tim went back home. We watched Happy Feet on DVD. Tom & I slept at 2 am cos we, the oldies can't take the late night anymore!

Yup, this is how I spent my New Year...... so tiring but fun right?

2nd January 2007

The whole group of them woke up at about 10 am. All of us had to go for a lunch treat from Aunty Helen at "Uncle's David Restaurant". She wanted to thank the worship & pastoral team for their hardwork in church.... she is sweet and rich! keke! The food was Western & Japanese. The prices were reasonable and the food was very good. Joash had to missed his morning nap.......haiz.... but he wasn't grouchy. We left the place at about 2.30pm cos Joash was getting tired. We were equally exhausted too. I still have unfinished housework to do then.... sigh! But I did manage to get some power nap.

In the evening,. we had dinner at cineplex food court with the whole group again ......... should have gone to Causeway Point for dinner instead. Had a very yummy Japanese Green Tea ice cream though. Then we went home. Finally had time to check mail and chatted with Ale on skype. I slept at about 2 am after expressing milk..... wow.... slept immediately cos I was so tired. Tom was still up then!

Wooooooo.................. this is the end of my very long winded post. For those who managed to read all....congrats on being a patient reader. Ok going to end this post abruptly cos my fingers are aching from all the typing.... not going to check for errors at all..... so pardon me for any spelling or grammatical errors made here! Sayonara..........

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 1/03/2007 12:04:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors