I AM SO STUCKED! SHE IS SO SICK IN THE STOMACH...... POOR US!
I had a terrible day today. My milk ducts were blocked from yesterday night till this afternoon. It was so so so painful.....CAN DIE... maybe even worse than c-section! I cried a lot and also tried many methods to unclog them. Meng was so sweet .......... she paged a lactation nurse for me even though all of them will not be around until tomorrow. Many thanks to her comfort and sharing of the painful experiences (yes, she suffered worse fate than me! haiz..... the type of sacrifices we made as mums....).

Anyway, it's over..... now my breasts and fingers are sore from all the expressing and massages. Btw, all these methods did not work for me... the milk ducts just suddenly unclogged by themselves....... yes, thks to Kim & Jacielle for praying too! I was so worried that I might have mastitis..... have to jab the nipples (sorry for being so graphic...haha!) and squeeze the STRANDS of HARDEN MILK (like cheese) out! Oh my gosh..... Thank God..... mine was milk....... ok just want to write this down so that Joash will know how much I went thru' for him...... better love me more than his GF..... Hahahaha!

My best friend also had a bad experience today. She ate minced pork noodles with eggplants plus 2 JAPANESE LADLE SCOOPS OF CHIVES OIL (so yucky....puke.....)! After eating only less than half a bowl, she suffered from gastric and had to take 4 packs of Lacteol Fort. It's just too OILY! The horrible noodles is found at West Mall called don't know Ma what kitchen...... anyway... just avoid all restaurants with the word "kitchen" at West Malls...... keke!

Alright, just not a good day for us..... but I think we ended the day well... at least for me! Cos I got 3 visitors today, Mich, Daphne & Daryl......we had fun chatting and watching Happy Feet. Oh....... a word to Daryl & Mich...... if Joash coughs....you two know what to do har! Ok...... good night and it's time for pumping again!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 12/17/2006 11:17:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors