A HAPPY POST - MY WISH LIST
Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, wish I may, wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight!
Yup, yup, yup....... my wish list is finally here. Here goes:

I WISH - (in random order)

* that I am slimmer

* that I can eat anything without growing fat

* that Singapore is cooler (I am so hot and sweaty all the time!)

* that I am rich (don't tell me all of you don't wish for this!), not for noble cause but just for me to spend on whatever I like.... keke!

* that I will be more alert when reading the Bible and praying (so hard for me to do QT nowadays.... perpetually tired all the time! Sigh.....)

* that people would just stop giving me advices that I don't need at all

* that my DH would love me more and give me more surprises..... ya dear, I really wish for this :)

* that I am staying next to my BF so that we can destress together

* that Miss Swan is my friend cos I could laugh myself to sleep every night

* that someone would re-decor my house into my dream decor - cottage style! (for free, of course!)

* that my church will grow strong

* that I have time to minister to children and young people

* that I can own a condo so that poeple (esp our dear young friends!) can use the facilities when they are bored every Sunday

* that I can go to church regularly and on time

* that I can have many babies without any form of difficulty in pregnancy and delivery and after delivery (the taking care part), ya which woman don't....

* that I can go on trip to Japan cos everything there is so kawaii (hope I got the spelling right)

* that I could just laze around and do nothing for as long as I like plus with $ coming in

* that I can buy as many pairs of shoes as I like

* that I can have a manicure and pedicure every week

* that I can cut and rebond my hair before Christmas (have not done that for a year!)

* that Joash will be healthy and growing up well

* that I can drive (really I mean it but cannot have cockroach inside!) so that i can bring Joash anywhere I like

* that someone would give me a ticket to anywhere and sponsor all of my expenses

* that my ezcema would disappear and never return again... really hate this!

* that someone would buy me a dismond ring, big one ok... dear you get the hint... haha!

* that I can be computer savvy

* that I am intelligent, pretty and sexy.... Hmm..... it's every girl's wish

* that my DH is earning big bucks

* that I can be more contented with whatever I have

* that I can take care of my parents so that they don't have to work

* that sermons can be more interesting

* that I can own all of Max Lucado's books especially the children's books

* that I can have everything pink for my bedroom ..... DH will definitely protest!


My, my, what a long list, I can just go on and on.... alright here's my last wish. totally inspired by Sandra Bullock, yes you guess it
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
I WISH FOR WORLD PEACE! :)

Hmm..... Shalom everyone...... star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, wish I may, wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 11/05/2006 11:13:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors