I AM VERY SAD! SO SAD THAT I CAN'T EVEN THINK PROPERLY......
I am very very sad..... don't ask me why......... can't answer you......... my heart is shattered and I don't know how to piece them back. I don't know where to start picking........ somehow a part of me seems to have disappeared......... BUT I believe in a God that can turn water into wine so I know only He can mend my heart.

Lord, I don't know what to say and I don't know where to begin...... help me....... help me to forgive ........ help me to trust again.......... help me to believe again, help me to love again......... it's such a struggle for me............ part of me truly want to let go....... but part of me just want to hold on to the pain.............Lord, show me Your mercy that I may learn forgiveness......... remind me that I can love again because You first love me.............. give me strength so that I can do all things in You and give me peace that supasses my understanding. Lord, guard my heart and mind. I choose to trust and believe in you to lead me to green pasture. Thank you, my Jehovah Rohi! Thank you, my Jehovah Rophe!

"Precious Jesus, I am ready
To surrender every care
Take my hand now

Lead me closer
Lord I need to meet You there"

To end this post on a lighter note: I LOVE MISS SWAN! hahaha, watched all of the videos and still could not get enough of her stupidity!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 10/31/2006 10:57:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors