FAREWELL & BD DINNER AT SAKURA
FAREWELL & BD DINNER AT SAKURA

Last night, we brought Kuen & Daryl (yes, the same 2 guys who did up my blog!) to Sakura for buffet dinner. For Kuen, it is to sent him off with happy memories before NS and for Daryl, a belated birthday treat!

Alright before I continue to talk about them, I must comment on the food at Sakura. They have a simple but rather yummy spread. Most of the food are Japanese (my fave!) and if you like sashimi, you will enjoy this place. The steak is suprisingly tender and tasty. I don't usually like beef but I kind of enjoy theirs. The dory is very good but as for the salmon, you can skip it! All the claypots food are not up to my standard. There are about 10 ice-cream flavours to choose from too. The nicest would be Rum & Raisin (my DH's fave!). The desserts are simple and delicious although I don't really like the way they display them. Aesthetically unappealingly! Here's a pic of some Japenese desserts that I took. The rice red bean stick is my favourite! Oh ya the black stuff you see is Guiling gao (taste good!). Overall, if you are looking for an average price dinner buffet ($26 nett), this is a good place plus you can enjoy the shopping scene as you eat. Wow, I sound like some kind of food critic!



Ok, back to the two young men, we really enjoy their company last night. On our way back, my DH was commenting how relax and comfortable we are with them, well I gues they have become more them just mentees. They are our friends now.


Kuen: I must tell you that I didn't really like you when I first saw you. I thought you were "tao"! Although you still have the "tao"look sometimes, I know you are quite a warm fuzzy bear inside (see above pic, haha!). In fact a very sweet boyfriend to Fion Fion. Yup, enlistment is tomorrow, no more nightmares cos it will become a reality... face it! I know you will be able to go thru' this, given that you are already very fit and mentally prepared (are you?). I pray that you will have supernatural strength and courage from the Lord to see you thru' NS. And in fact bring you closer to Him too. Kuen, you have our shoulders to lean on when you need. Alright friend, take care & God bless!

Daryl: You know I always have a soft spot for you. Yes, as much as everyone disagrees, esp Em, I still think you are an angel! You came across as someone helpful and nice. Somehow, you reminded me of my DH when he was your age. Except that, my DH is not as blur as you. He is smarter and will not fall for the same trick twice! Haha...... Ok jokes aside, I just want to encourage you to continue to serve the Lord fervently and to look to Him when you are unsure about where you are heading in life. Ask Him for directions and wisdom for everything that you do. We're behind (or rather beside) you!

And to end our wonderful time together, we took a group photo:

-

-

-

-

Don't we look like we are advertising for Sakura? Hee.........

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 10/05/2006 11:06:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors