DON'T WORRY, YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PAGE!
HEY WAIT, YES YOU, DON'T TOUCH YOUR MOUSE OR KEYBOARD....... DON'T WORRY, YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PAGE......... I HAVE JUST CHANGED MY BLOG SKIN! (all by myself, SI FUS - Daryl & Kuen, I clever right?)

Yup, another Precious Moments skin. I love it. Hmm..... why this skin? The answer is simple...... cos CHRISTMAS IS COMING! This reminds me that I must start posting my wish list here.....keke!

Oh I nearly forget to post the photos that I took while holidaying with my BF in Holland. The tulips were in full bloom and the air was fresh (Fyi, today PSI:43). We went crazy over the windmills and clogs. Here's my favourite photo:
-
-
-
@
@
@
#
#
#
$
$
$
%
%
%
*
*
*
+
+
+
=
=
=
?
?
?
-
-
-


"HOLLAND" IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I mention that the tulips smell great too.... Hahahahah......
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 10/25/2006 10:42:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors