OUR FIRST PHOTOS TOGETHER... AFTER 12 YEARS!
OUR FIRST PHOTOS TOGETHER... AFTER 12 YEARS

We went out for dinner yesterday evening at Al dente Pronto in Great World City. My Bf gave us a treat for my birthday... so strange.... my BD was months ago..... and her hubby's BD is this Sunday...haha! It was a short but fun time together. The pasta are so so and the tiramisu is nothing to brat about. The service... not good. I "zi" at a waiter cos he saw us taking photos and still want to stand behind us. In fact I "zi" a few times at him! Ale and I was laughing like mad after he heard it and apologised to us... heehee.. Overall the company was great! Oh see (above) our babies....

I look horrid and fat in this photo (above). I think my Bf is so pretty that's why I look like one fat oink oink.... and I must wear pink....sigh. Btw, I noticed that she always wear this green shirt when we are out together? Maybe she is like Ronald Mcdonald... open wardrobe and say: "What to wear, what to wear...(and every clothes is the same...just kidding Ale! See my previous blog- the photo, abt you, then you will understand!)

And ,yes, cheers to our many years (and many more years to go!) of friendship! Ale, thank you for the dinner. Your BD coming soon... punk you?....hee hee.... you know what I am capable of....... you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not shout, I'm telling you why, Sharon Sum is coming at you..... boooooo..... scare already?
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 10/21/2006 12:17:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors