MAD ABOUT OSIM
I was shopping with DH at Causeway Point today. We went to Osim shop to buy hepa filter for our ionizer. I realised I like their products very much. These are what I have at home:


OSIM ILIFE AIR PURIFIER

We bought this together with the IECOLOGI before DS was born. DS has been using it ever since he moved to his own bedroom. Don't know whether it is really useful a not. Anyway, it just put your mind at ease that at least DS is breathing some good air especially with the haze. Besides it looks good in his room.

OSIM IECOLOGI

This is a good vacuum cleaner but a bit troublesome to clean the cleaner. In fact, it is collecting dust in our bomb shelter. If you are like me, got feeble arms, then you will have a hard time using it. But then if you have a really strong hubby like mine (I know, don't puke!), you can always depend on him to clean the house. The floor is very clean and sanitise after each cleaning session. You can use it to clean other things as well.

Ok, the next two items are what I wil be adding to my wish list:

OSIM UZAP

This is the belt thing that makes you look like Fiona Xie....... Christmas sale $228 only! (DH will laugh when he sees the word "only") Oh, btw, he said he will buy this for me if he clinches another project this month. But I would prefer he give me the money to buy clothes and shoes!

Now for the most luxurious item that I have tried and tested and DESIRED,

OSIM IDESIRE

I have photos to prove that I have tried and tested it at the shop. It was a wonderful experience (ok, ya, it was a little painful, but no pain no gain!)


Can you see how happy I look on the massage chair?

OSIM, YOU BETTER THANK ME FOR ADVERTISING YOUR PRODUCTS HERE (better still, pay me)! HAHA...

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 11/10/2006 11:14:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors