MILKING A COW

I like this pic a lot..... so funny...... (guess what animal is this Ale? To all: my BF got problem identifying animals so this qns is only directed at her...haha!)

We went to Concourse on Sat to buy Jo's birthday's decor stuff and also to order some balloons. Then we headed down to Suntec to look for a nice shirt for Joash. We did not buy anything cos almost all the shops were closed. So we ended up at the Baby's room changing him into his pyjamas and taking photos. The murals on the walls were very nice so this cheeky mom couldn't resist striking a pose for the camera...... hee.....btw, when I was doing this, suddenly, I was reminded of myself....if you know what I mean...... haha! We bought some ice-cream from Bravisso and left for home.

I am now counting down to Joash's 1st Birthday party...... really feeling quite excited....... just bought him a nice shirt for his birthday yesterday at United Square and will be shopping for my clothes later at Causeway Point. Can't believe it..... my Jo Jo is turning one soon and I am still so vain....... blame it on my parents cos they are equally vain....... you will know what I mean when you see them at Jo's birthday party this Sunday.

And Yes, to all who are invited:
IT IS THIS SUNDAY, 6.30 pm @ NORTHOAKS....... SEE YOU THERE!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 1/16/2007 11:38:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors