A MEAL FIT FOR MY LITTLE PRINCE
A MEAL FOR MY LITTLE PRINCE

STEAMED EGG, BROCCOLI SOUP &

SOYA SAUCE/SESAME OIL CHICKEN


SOFT RICE MIXED WITH SOME EGG AND SOUP

Joash has not been eating well for 2 weeks already. He seems to have lost some weight too! We guessed that he might be teething cos he kept putting his fingers into his mouth plus his tummy seems to be filled with "wind". So of course this paranoid mother cannot just sit back and watched her son "suffers" this way. At first, I tried to pry open his mouth and stuff all the porridge in but he managed to spit them all out! It was extremely frustrating for me especially when I took so much time and effort (and $ cos got cod fish!) to cook them. Finally, today, I decided to end this feeding battle..... soooooooooo I change my strategy............. cook rice instead of porridge with all the other dishes separately for his lunch (I assumed rice is harder to spit compared to porridge.......haha!). Joash was pleasantly surprised by the new taste and finished about 3/4 of the rice and dishes (btw, he wanted to spit out half way but I managed to hold him down, so it was not without struggle.). Well, I shall continue to feed him rice and now I need to "create" more dishes for him to try. Hope this period of "Feeding Battle" will end soon!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 1/11/2007 12:17:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors