MY FIRST HAND PAINTED SHOES
Ta ta, presenting my first hand painted shoes:

BEFORE

AFTER



SHOES FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES

I painted this pair of shoes last night. Well, looks alright but nothing fantastic. It was rather fun though! I enjoyed the mixing of paints and it was also quite therapeutic for me. Thks to Gillian for this idea and also the paints. Btw, I also done up a scrapblog at www.sumbebejo.scrapblog.com/sum of my shoes...... go take a look and give me your comments.

Gillian & Daryl came over to my place with dinner yesterday. So sweet of them! Actually I was rather surprised to see Daryl, so touched, never thought he would visit me...haha. Girls, he is still single but don't know whether still consider available (Daryl, you know what I mean?), so start dropping hints now before it's too late...haha! Gillian even bought Bak Zhang & Yong Tau Foo for me to cook and eat...... this Godma of Joash is really NICE, NICE & NICE! No wonder so many guys eyeing her (PITA? our private joke though not exactly very private!). Tom came back last night about 9 plus. I was so happy to see him. Hope he can be back tonight too!

Nicky will be coming with lunch (hokkien mee) today...... he is still my sweetie pie after so many years (right Nicky?)

WHO SAYS KIND PEOPLE DON'T EXIST IN SINGAPORE! LOOK, I HAVE PLENTY AROUND ME!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 1/09/2007 12:03:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors