JOASH 1ST BIRTHDAY BASH - JUST A FEW PICS TO GET YOU EXCITED!

I am sure some of you are anxious to see the pics taken at Joash's 1st birthday. As usual, Tom will take some time to load them up. In the mean time, I had posted a few pics for you to share in our fun!!

Many of our friends told us that whenever their child 1st birthday is approaching, some strange things will happen before the party....for example.... some may fall sick, some refuse to have nap, some teething, some grouchy...... well ....... you get what I mean??? My dear son happen to fall into the same "trap"........yup, he is teething and having a high body temperature, he did not nap well and was grouchy throughout the party (can tell from the pic right?)! He did not even respond when the guests sang his favourite song "If you're happy & you know it", all he did was to frown and play with the balloon's string.......haiz.... And I had to carry him all the time... but overall, we had a great time and Joash eventually got adjusted to the crowd...... and allowed others to carry him....what a relief for me (my arms were aching badly)!

Here's a thank you list to appreciate all my helpers & friends for making this party a success (in random order):

1. RACHEL - Thank you for your effort, time & brain juice in making the function room so well decorated with balloons and banners. You also double up as an Emcee, cake mover, cake cutter, food transporter, part time photographer plus baby entertainer...phew..... wow ...... you're so super!

2. MICHELLE - I really don't know what will happen without your help..... Thanks for carrying Joash and taking care of him while I get ready all his stuff and dressing up. YES......thanks for driving us to the party on time and carrying so many things for me.... I know you nearly sweat a bucket just to help me out........ you've always been such great help since Joash was born..... luv you to bits!

3. DAPHNE - The video that you did was a 1st class job.... we love it sooooooooo much! Thanks for your time and effort in doing up the video (till 5 am!). We really appreciate it. You made Joash's birthday party such a special one ....... a big kiss from him to you!

4. GODMA GILLIAN - Thanks for being my "unofficial banker" last minute......hee! You know how much we always appreciate all your help and love for Joash. Thank you for helping to decorate the place, carry Joash, cutting the cake and helping me each time I need something. Yes, you're the best Godma that Joash can ever have and a wonderful friend to us....... a great big hug from us to you!

5. DARYL - You surprised me with your superb Emcee skills. Your lame jokes are a delight to me (but pls not too much ok...haha)! Thanks for helping out with the logistic too. Your time, and labour of love is so much appreciated by us...... yes, once again...... I think you have hidden talents! God bless you!

6. NICKY - You always liven up a place wherever you go! We love your crazy personality and friendliness (Hmmm....... you even wanted me to introduce you to my mum! Haha!) Thank for taking the time and effort to help us out. You are really an enjoyable person to be around with.

7. KUEN - Thank for sacrificing your precious times to take pics for the party. You have been a great help to us. Looking at the pic, we know we had chosen the right person for the job. You've made Joash's party an forgettable ones..... with so many well-taken pic...thank you!

8. UNCLE KENNETH (aka KENNETH) - I am sooooo impressed with your balloons sculpturing talent...... the balloons were so beautiful & nice..... you made all the kids so happy and comfortable...... I am sure they like you very much. Thank you for making the party a special, fun and awesome one! And yes....next time.... I want magic ok????

9. EMMIE & KIAN KEI- Both of you were pull in last minute to "labour" with us and yes..... the help was much needed and appreciated! Thank you so much. (Em, btw, your blouse is really pretty! And Kei, your brows are so neat....hee!)

10. THE WOO FAMILY - We cannot have a party without your help. Thanks for opening up your place for us to use. Eileen, thank you for staying up to make sure everything was cleared before leaving. You are a such an angel. A kiss from me to you!

11. TO ALL OUR FAMILIES & FRIENDS - Joash's 1st birthday will not be so enjoyable & successful without all of you! Thank you for celebrating this important and special day with us. And yup thanks for all the wonderful gifts and ang pows too...... thank you...... thank you....... thank you!

Alright...that's all I have to say...... pls wait patiently for Tom to load up the rest of the pics in his blog. Good night.

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 1/22/2007 11:27:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors