CHI-NA CLOTHES FOR CHI-NA MOM & SON
MY PINK CHI-NA BLOUSE WHICH I BOUGHT FROM METRO YESTERDAY



JOASH'S CHI-NA SUIT FROM CHINATOWN




We went shopping for Joash's chi-na clothes at chinatown today. Rachel, Daphne, Daryl & Nat were with us. I have not been there for a mighty long time. The last time we were in chinatown was before Joash's arrival! Anyway, it was cool and breezy..... I was worried that it might be too warm for Joash & I....... but it turns out to be so enjoyable to walk down the streets. We saw many piggy stuff cos it's the year of the PIG....... the red packets were covered with pic of pigs....haha........ plus lots of pig ornaments too. Joash liked the windmills very much (every windmills contained a 4D number and it cost only $2....hee!). We just walked around, made some stupid jokes and ate ice dessert and dim sum.

After much searching, we finally decided to buy this $17 (the lady gave us a discount of $1.....so ridiculous...... I feel so silly....... reminded me of Jing Jing in Holland Village show when she bargained for a lower price for a blouse. Btw, we did not bargain.....so wierd!) yellowish gold suit for Joash (this shop was was our first stop!). This was the only suit that was small enough for Joash to fit in. I liked it very much......though I was actually looking for a white one but this looked good on Joash and my DH found it nice too!

We also stopped by Chinatown Point's Macdonald for some snack.....though the main purpose was to heat up Joash's milk. This was one of the most filthy Mac I had ever been to....... we found 2 baby cockroaches on the walls! So frightening cos if there were small ones, there bound to be big ones too..... eeeeeeks! We had to change to another table. We left at about 9.35 pm cos Nat needed to be back camp by 10.30 pm.

I was glad that the trip was a "fruitful" one and we had such a relaxing and fun time together. Strolling along the streets of Chinatown with all the CNY music really puts me in the CNY festive mood........ oh ya.... it also reminded me that it's time to pack the ang pows too........ And tomorrow (well, ar....today...) is Joash's 1st birthday & our 7th anniversary....... will be going to Kuishin-bo for dinner. It's now 12.15 am....... Dear, if you're reading my blog, just want to tell you this:

THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS AND I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE ME MORE! DARLING, HONEY, LOVE, DEARY, JUST WANNA TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU AND HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY! AND HERE'S A BIG KISS FOR YOU..... MUACKS!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 1/24/2007 11:19:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors