"JESUS CAMP" AND UPDATES
We visited the zoo last week cos we wanted to bring Jo for a splashing good time but the pool was closed so we ended up at the playground. Jo had a fun time sliding and working on his gross motor skills... keke...job hazard la.... honestly that was on my mind when he ran and tried out the different exercise equipments! Here's some pics. You can view more pics on his blog.





Roy visited us on that same day and we had a good time catching up. After chatting with him, I decided to search for the movie "JESUS CAMP" which he mentioned during our conversation. Thanks to Youtube, I managed to watch it on Sunday. I was speechless and almost shocked after watching the movie. It kept me thinking and wondering... my mind was filled with these words "scary, huh??, too radical, politics vs faith, crazy, irony, irony, irony..... what you condemned most is what you might commit most"! Want to know why..... go watch it on Youtube.

Missed service on Sunday. Actually, we were almost at the steps of the church but Jo did not have a good rest the night before. He was cranky and dozing off during breakfast so we decided to bring him home for a nap. He slept a straight 3 hours which explained why I had time to watch the above movie on Youtube. After his nap, we went out to meet the "Little Nyonya Fans" who were at the Peranakan Museum. We were late so we picked them up and had dinner at Ma Maison without entering the museum.


I prepared a bento for Tom last Friday. Bento content: Assorted sandwiches with lots of love, chicken on sticks and 5 char siew baos.

This was our simple dinner on Monday... Steam egg with crab sticks and lots of fried chicken. I wanted to clear all the nuggets in the fridge before CNY! Time for spring cleaning..... sianz!

We'll be celebrating Jo's 3rd birthday party this week end as his birthday falls on CNY Eve and so is our 9th Anniversary. I will be busy preparing and baking for his special day. Wonder what will my dear get me this year...";) wink"????
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 1/14/2009 12:11:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors