UPDATEZ AND SONGS OF X'MAS
I had been busy organising parties and getting my house cleaned up. Spent 3 hrs just clearing the thick layer of dust on my bookshelves and shoe rack today! I was scratching non-stop cos my sensitive skin couldn't tolerate the dust....haiz...... I am not made for housework...keke...... think Tai Tai's lifestyle would be more suitable for my delicate body ...... "dream, dream, dream, dream, dream..... dream........"

The year-end concert for my K2 kids was finally over. I am having a break this month and will start work again next year...yeah! Some pics and videos of the concert below:



Videos






Had Dim Sum buffet at Dragon Gate Restaurant with Gil's family last Monday. Jo had a great time and only had his nap at about 5pm.



Met my ex-colleagues at CWP last Wednesday. They were unable to contact me for a gathering as our ex-principal came back from NZ for a visit cos I changed my Hp number. Strangely, I actually brought Jo out to CWP that morning to meet my SIL. I seldom go out in the morning on my own and it was a real surprise when I met them. Couldn't even recognize some of the teachers and my dear Principal made me named them one by one....haha! We took some pics together and updated each other on our happenings. Jo had fun playing with the little princesses.



I had my hair cut and rebonded in JB. I can only say it's cheap and well done! Gil & I had our nails done too. We're ready to party!

Pics of us in JB


Showing off my hair....btw, it's the 11th time I rebonded my hair and this time was the cheapest! Nice??


Started to cam-whore with Tom too. My right eye was swollen that day.... can you tell from the pics?



Tom had a really bad ulcer attack last week and lost his appetite so I prepared some minced pork porridge for his dinner and bento. See, everything is soft and easy to chew!



Since we're on the topic of food, I shall complain about this awful Wanton mee that I had. It was suppose to be famous according to the TV programmes. The sauce is too sweet and the noodle too hard. The wanton contained only a small dot of pork and the char siew were hard and yucky! I didn't finish my noodle. Jo had the prawn noodles which was slightly better. This stall is at Bugis Street area..... please avoid it at all cost.... think Gil will agree with me! The food looks ok in the pics cos my cam is good...hee hee!



Here's something yummy. Tom & I liked the Mochi puffs from Chewy Junior, NP. I usually avoid cream but the cream they used was almost like ice-cream.... shiok! You should try them if you like chewy stuff.



I found some funny Christmas songs on Youtube. Even Jo laughed while watching them. Here they are....

12 days of Christmas


Single Girls - Jingle Bells Parody


One last pic to wish all my friends a Merry Black and White Christmas!



# Please excuse any typo mistakes cos I am typing in the dark while waiting for Jo to sleep plus my neck and back are aching from lying prone.

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 12/22/2008 10:16:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors