IT'S PARTY TIME!
I can finally find time to upload the hundreds of pics after a busy Christmas week! So here's some updates from the parties!

We brought Jo for a hair cut on the 23rd and had a Family Christmas dinner at Sakae. We wanted to try their Teppanyaki Set meal for 2 and we're happy that we did! The food was super yummy and value for money. Tom and I decided that we'll be back for this teppanyaki meal again. Jo was all excited to see the indoor playground and his fave aquarium at the restaurant.


Then it's party after party from Christmas Eve onwards......

It was Christmas Eve with the Tans in the Afternoon. I was the organiser and am proud to say that it was a success! Think we're going to have this every year. Jo just loved playing with his cousins. Btw, don't you think my little white tree is sweet and cute? I took lots of pics and even video of it..thks Gil!

Part 1 with the Tans


Part 2 with the Tans


Then after the party, we rushed off for a BBQ Party. But it rained what seemed like forever that evening so we changed our plans and had it at our place instead. So it was grilling and more grilling for me. Rachel prepared lots of yummy dishes and even kebabs for BBQ. Felt bad that we couldn't finish the kebabs. My fave food for the night were NUGGETS.... I didn't know grilled nuggets tasted so delicious! I am going to do that with all my future nuggets! We had a simple carolling and ended the night by watching Coffin.... no, we didn't make a mistake, it's not Halloween.... yes, it's Christmas! Gil and I chatted till 3 plus in the morning and I cleaned up my place till about 4 plus...... Food crumbs are so hard and irritating to pick up...grrrrr!



On Christmas morning, we decided to let Jo open his pressies instead of waiting till Boxing day... actually, it was more like we (the parents) wanted to see what we got for Christmas..... Jo was just an excuse...kekeke! Here are our gifts from the 2 Christmas Eve parties.

I really like the frame that Rachel did for us. So meaningful and sweet! "Dear Ra, I think you missed a letter "n" for the word "can"....hee....no worries.... we still love it lots. thks girl!"


In the evening, we went over to my Aunty's place in Tampines for another round of party. It was great food and heaps of fun! My family members are mostly High "I" so we were entertained with lame jokes and silly (and loud)conversation ranging from movies to our childhood....hahahaha!

Part 1 with the Sums/Angs


Part 2 with the Sums/Angs


Can't wait for the next Christmas..... oh..... and also looking forward to our New Year Eve's dinner with the SS Club on Wednesday. Ok, am going out soon.... have to wake my Prince now.... tata!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 12/29/2008 03:45:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors