SO NOT IN THE MOOD...... @_@
I am so not in the mood to entertain anyone,
I am so not in the mood to work,
I am so not in the mood to laugh,
I am so not in the mood to upload pics,
I am so not in the mood to do chores,
I am so not in the mood to move at all from my bed...........

BUT

I am so in the mood for shopping,
I am so in the mood for holidays,
I am so in the mood to bum around,
I am so in the mood to indulge in yummy food,
I am so in the mood to kick some butts,
I am so in the mood for a wholesome debate (some call it quarrel or finding trouble!),
I am so in the mood to just "stone" in front of the TV...................

Want to know why am I so moody? My dear boy is down with a high fever and I am sneezing away...... even my Hb looks irritating even tho' he is not doing anything...... I can't get to sleep cos have to wait till 1 am to take my son's temperature and hopefully no waking him up for medicine. I think I am PMSING big time too ...... yes the crazy "aunty" is coming............. I seriously could do with a break!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 3/27/2009 12:05:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors