WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?



This is my big fat wallet. Joash was playing with it a few days ago and while watching him, I realized my wallet really tells a lot about me...... here's what I meant:

First of all, I have a pink wallet, tho' I wish it will be baby pink instead. Black ones are out for me...... this goes to show that I am unconventional and have a mind of my own (sometimes too much of it! Dear, you agree???). If you realized, it is big too...cos I am a worry freak. I need to know I have everything with me so if I lose my wallet, I will be so so lost!

I have 12 discount cards.... yup...... I am a shopaholic. Having so many cards also means that I am easily attracted by sale gimmicks! Guess, I am quite a visual person and hmm.........sometimes fall prey to persuasive words. For example: "Miss, you spend $100 and above then you will be entitled to a one year free Membership card that gives you 10% discount. Plus, you will also get 20% off on your birthday month!". Haiz........ Thanks goodness, I married a husband who is not easily wavered (then again, it may not be a good thing!). So the next time any one of you going shopping, let me know, I might just have the discount card that you need..... haha!

See the pic of Tom & I? We took it on my 27th birthday. I am also quite a sentimental person. Relationships are very important to me. They make up my world. Being a people person, I cannot live on an island alone....I need to talk........ haha...... I can be very talkative you know????

If you take a closer look into my wallet where the money compartments are, you will be shocked to find dog eared notes, receipts (from last year!), folded name cards, doctor appointments' cards, guitar picks (don't know for what!!!)...... strange looking paper....etc. In other words...... ONE BIG MESS! Yes, I am rather disorganize and messy. But on the other hand, it also shows that I am easy going, not fussy and spontaneous! Those who are very detailed, you will have a hard time working with me........ cos I hate wasting time on them. But hey detailed people, you are very important...... cos without you guys, I wonder what the world will be like especially if it is filled with people like me.....hahahaha!

So just by looking at my wallet, I have discovered so much about myself. Oh, I just found a new thing in my wallet........ guess what............. A BIG BIG HOLE........ why?.......cos CNY is coming......... ang pows....... you must come visit me with 2 oranges then I will give you! And also must dress nice nice cos I am very visual remember? The nicer you look, the bigger your ang pows......haha!

Alright, good nite and before you sleep, go check WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 2/11/2007 11:05:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors