A BELATED VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT

GUESS WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-

-

-

-

A PEARL RING FROM MY DEAR HUBBY



SEE THE PRICE TAG? ANYTHING ABOVE $50 IS CONSIDERED VERY EX FOR TOMMY....HAHAHA!

I was rather surprised when Tommy bought this pearl ring for me. We were shopping at Wisma Isetan and when he saw this ring, he bought it without even thinking (1st time you know!). Well..... sometimes he can be quite sweet......ok ok very sweet can? The pearl was taken out from an oyster (or maybe some strange looking clam??????). It was white but I changed for a pink one.....but now I think the white is nicer.......anyway like it a lot tho' it's not an expensive gift (Dear, to me ok?). But I like the fact that it is given with sincerity and love. Thanks for showing me your love cos sometimes I just need to see it......haha!

To all who are reading this post, pls "praise" him on my tag box ok........haha....... oops, his head is getting bigger!

Once again, I wanna say

"I LOVE YOU DARLING!"


posted by "Sum" Teacher at 2/16/2007 10:28:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors