My 2 1/2 Hr Break
Yesterday, I had a 2 1/2 hr breakin the evening! And of course, shopping is the first thing on my mind. See my cute and small bag! It's been a long time since I can go out without looking as if I am going for a hike! Yes, no stroller, big bag and a baby to "lug" along. I gave Joash a hug and left for my shopping spree.

I have not taken a bus for more than a year already. Heard that the fare had increased so I was expecting a comfortable ride to Causeway Point. To my great disappointment, the bus is still as dirty, smelly and stuffy. But I was determined not to let it dampened my shopping spirit!












Causeway Point is one of my favourite shopping centre. It was exceptionally crowded for a week day. Then I remembered it was school hols... no wonder so many kids are running about . There were a number of sales going on too. The first thing on my mind was to get a pair of shoes for myself but there was nothing that I fancy. I did not take any rest at all cos I want to make the best use of my time there. I kept walking and walking in and out of the different stores. Then finally these are what I bought:


1. Shirts and shorts from Kiddy Plalace for Joash - 5 for $10
2. 2 pair of shorts from some sale corner for myself - $15.80
3. Cod liver oil & vitamins from Guardian for Joash - $18
4. Hair Mask, lipstick & sponge from Body Shop for myself - using my BD vouchers
5. a scrongee... (don't know how to spell, for tying hair) from Chameloen - $$2.90
6. A box of mini danishs from Bread Talk for my Darling Hubby -
10 for $5.10, actually I ate most of them..hee!

It was a good break for me after an extremely stressful week. I went home feeling happier and I must say, I really miss my son!

Oh , i got to share this piece of good news - MY SON IS EATING BETTER NOW!
He had half a bowl of cereal for BF, a quarter tofu for lunch & a quarter bowl of cereal for dinner yesterday. And milk for every feed. And today, he had a bowl of potato & broccoli (I mean what I say!) for BF, a bowl of tofu & broccoli porridge for lunch and I will be giving him pear and cereal for dinner later! I am elated!

I can't wait for my next break............... Oops, i can see my hubby frowning now!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 9/06/2006 03:13:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors