Sick sick sick
DS IS SICK. Down with throat infection! Did a new post yesterday but cannot publish. Don't like to repeat again so all I can say is that he is sick and not eating well. I am worried and still eating well...Teehee... Maybe too stress! Was emotional and tired yesterday, gd that the post cannot be published or else others may think I am paranoid!

The doc at thomson did not give my son a proper check up and gave medicine that are almost useless for his condidtion . We had to pay $106 for wrong diagnosis and useless medicine... Grr! Took DS to see Dr Toh today. She said he had a bad throat infection and intestinal discomfort. So antibiotics were prescribed. I had a hard time feeding DS medicine and water. He cried as if he is being slaughtered!. Dr Toh was very kind. She tried to give him less oral medication. Will have to monitor his condition for 3 days.

I am going to say this again... I hate OSIM thermometer.. totally useless. DH bought a new Braun Thermometer. Don't know what to do with this old one.. maybe sell it online!

Got to feed and stuff "bullet" into DS later, don't know whether will scream again. Our Jehovah Rophe , pls heal Joash!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 8/30/2006 11:13:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors