A Relaxed Sunday
Did not go church today cos DH had audition after service. DS is quite good today.
We went to Marina Sq for dinner with Gillian. Actually Gil did not eat, she just want to see Joash. I am convinced that she really loves him. And she enjoys carrying him so much. She told us that sometimes when she missed him, she will looked at his pics on her Hp. I believe she will be a "mother of many nations". So DH and I had a "relaxed" dinner at Cafe Cartel since she brought Joash all around the shopping centre. DH ate a lot of the free bread and was very full! After that, we went shopping for my shoes.

We bought DS socks from Fox Baby. I was so attracted to all the baby clothings. The ladies ones are pretty nice too. Will go back and shop again cos need to find a pair of shoes for myself!! In the end, I bought a blouse at e-base instead. Oh yes, we had the famous Hokkaido ice-cream (my BF is crazy abt this ice-cream). DH & Gil took the rum & raisins ice-cream. Tho' they did not like the raisins being chopped up, they found it smooth and tasty. I got the chocolate & mint flavour and I luv it!

We reached home about 10.45pm after sending Gil. She simply adores Joash... yes she does, I am very sure!! She kept saying goodbye to him even tho' he was asleep.

DS "shitted" a lot, alot, alot! All green cos it's pear and avocado. The ultimate combination! (Yucks!). DH had to change him twice.

Yup, I had a "relaxed" day. All thks to Gil and of course, retail therapy too!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 8/27/2006 11:34:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors