BREADTALK
No, these bread were not from Breadtalk. They were bought fresh from the oven at my fave confectionery in JB. This was the first time we get to try their buns beside the coconut ones and the ever gorgeously baked banana cake! They might look like those ordinary buns we get in Singapore but the "springy"/QQ texture of the buns were what made them so extraordinary and desirable... *drools*! It was raining heavily in JB today so I told Tom to decide on what to get while we waited for him in the car. He bought RM 20 worth of buns (see below)!




Ok, I shall let the pics of the buns do the talking...

1) Mini Plain Buns - Tom got these for Jo cos my little darling liked his buns plain! They came in packs of 12 and I thot they were really cute.




2) Cheese Buns - These cost the most among the buns and I tasted the most ordinary. Jo liked the burnt cheese and he literally peeled them off the top! Tom ate the bun...haha!



3) Kaya Buns - They were nice and the kaya was home-made. Tom liked it.



4) Red Bean Buns - I am not a red bean lover so these didn't appeal to me. We bought them for my FIL.



5) Peanut Buns - Thee were my second favourite. I like the generous portion of peanut filling. They tasted really great with the bun. No wonder these were their signature buns. Yummy!



6) Otah Buns - Tom & I agreed that these were the best among the lot! The otah was big and thick. It wasn't like those that we had in Singapore where the otah was normally dry and burnt. It was juicy and fresh..... we heart it! Will get more of these the next time.



Tom mentioned that they even had curry and spicy shrimps filling buns that he did not get and they were the types that I liked! Anyway. we'll be back for more and I will do the choosing the next time... hee! Will update soon with more yummy stuff and happenings. Nite!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 5/23/2009 11:12:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors